All accepted research, management, or policy papers and panel, poster, and system demonstration descriptions will be published in the conference proceedings by ACM Press and included in the ACM digital library and the DBLP bibliography system. Workshop and tutorial descriptions can also be published in the conference proceedings, depending on the authors, and decided by the program chairs.
Click here for the link to dg.o2023 conference proceedings.
JOURNAL SPECIAL ISSUES
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit significantly extended versions to the special issues of various journals. Several special issues are considered in relation to the conference, including with:
- Government Information Quarterly
- Digital Government: Research and Practice
- Transforming Government: People, Process, Policy
- International Journal of E-Government Research
- Information Polity
- International Journal of E-Planning Research
- International Journal of Public Administration in the Digital Age