Outstanding achievement awards will be presented in three categories:
- research category,
- management and policy category, and
- poster category
Selection criteria for awards include:
- interdisciplinary and innovative nature of the work,
- contribution to and balance between theory (rigor) and practice (relevance),
- the importance and reach of the topic, and
- the quality of writing and communicating the work to a broad audience.
Papers that reflect the conference theme, “Together in the unstable world: Digital government and solidarity”, will be given preference.