“the conference is full and registration is not possible anymore”
If authors registered cancel their registration, the registration fee will not be refunded. Other registered participants may cancel their registration until July 15, 2023. A cancellation fee of 50 € will be charged. The rest of the registration fee will be refunded after the conference. For hotel cancellation, please check the hotel policy.
For cancellations received after July 15, 2023, no refund of registration fee and social events will take place.
Cancellations must be done in writing to the lead conference organisers (e-mail or regular mail).
The Organising Committee cannot accept any responsibility for personal accidents or damage to private property of the participants. Participants are advised to make their own insurance agreements, as they consider necessary.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the hosting of the conference be hindered or prevented by unforeseen political or economic events or by force majeure, or should non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate program changes.
By his/her registration, the participant accepts this provision.
• Registration discount for IFIP and DGS members and authors with accepted papers € 445, after July 1st: € 595
• Reduced fee for students without paper presentation (with paper register as a participant with paper) € 250, after July 1st: € 595
• Registration for general participants € 495, after July 1st: € 595
• PhD students with a paper accepted at the PhD colloquium (if they also co-author a regular paper, register as author)
• Conference dinner and welcome reception for accompanying persons is 70 EUR
• Register for a second paper is 250 EUR.