The dg.o 2021 conference will take place fully online. This decision was made by the DGS Board, after careful consideration of the state of the Covid-19 pandemic around the world and with invaluable input from our members and the dg.o 2021 organization committee. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority.
The dg.o 2021 organization team and the DGS board have the following guidelines for the authors and prospective participants.
- For the authors:
- The submissions will follow the original timeline;
- The accepted papers, posters and other applicable submissions will be published in the dg.o 2021 proceedings;
- At least one of the authors of accepted papers will have to register for the conference to have their papers to be published in the proceedings. The revised registration fees will be announced; and
- The Virtual Conference presentations and formats: the details will be announced.
- For the participants:
- The details on registration and participation in the virtual conference will be provided.