April 18: The DGS selects Yigal Arens to receive 2017 Distinguished Service Award!
April 15: Joel Gurin, President and Founder, Center for Open Data Enterprise
Author, Open Data Now, will give a keynote speech at dg.o 2017
- April 15: dg.o 2017 Registration fee information is available.
- April 1: Accepted workshops, panels and posters are posted.
- March 22: Accepted papers for dg.o 2017 are notified.
- March 21: Call for nominations for Distinguished Service Award
- January 18: MOU between DGS and ICF (Intelligent Community Forum) to have a joint conference at dg.o 2017.
July: dg.o 2017 conference - save the date announcement (June 7-9, 2017)
June 8-10: dg.o 2016 conference. See photos and proceedings at conference archive page.
May 5: Early-bird registration deadline (China Shanghai Time)
April 5: dg.o 2016 registration site open.
April 5: dg.o camera-ready version of accepted papers are due. Check the author instructions.
Jan 20: Double issue of Newsletter Vol 59 3/4 (Sep/Dec 2015) is published.
Jan 18: Election results are notified to the newly elected board members. Public announcement will be made soon.
- Oct: Call for Papers are now available.
- Aug: dg.o 2017 will be hosted by CUNY, New York in June 2017.
- Aug 11: Newsletter Vol 59 No 2 (June 2015) is published
- July: dg.o 2016 dates announced - June in Shanghai, China hosted by Fudan University
- May 27-30: dg.o 2015 conference at Arizona State University
- Jan 20, 2015: 2nd Call for Bids for dg.o 2017 conference site
- Jan 2, 2015: Member updates and greetings from the DGS President
- Dec 15, 2014: Call for Bids for dg.o 2017 conference site is available.
- Nov 26, 2014: dg.o2015 paper submission site opened.
- Nov 3, 2014: DGS Newsletter will be issued quarterly.
- Oct 29 2014: The first DGS Weekly Blog is sent to members and subscribers.
- Oct 2014: The dg.o 2015 website is alive.
- June 2014: The dg.o 2014 conference was a success.
- Jan 2014: Executive Officers and new Board Members are on board.
- Oct 11, 2014: The name of the DGSNA has been changed to the Digital Government Society.